Manic Monday

Walking to the bus stop this morning, I see a bus drive by me... Wait, that's MY bus! It's early! So I sprint after the bus for three blocks along Murray Ave. Luckily there was a bit of traffic. I skid into the stop just in time, wheezing like crazy trying to catch my breath. I finally take my seat on the bus, and pull out my ipod. What song comes up on shuffle?

"It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my fun day
My I don't have to RUN day
It's just another manic Monday"

2 comments:

  1. Karma?
    Fate?
    Coincidence?
    Perhaps all of your stars were in alignment?
    Spooky..........
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a strange dream about making fish broth but with a main ingredient of marshmallow fluff. Wonder where I heard about that product??? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.