Family History

It is only the third day of NaBloPoMo and I have no happenings to talk about! How will I keep up for a month? I've decided that whenever I have nothing of interest to report, I'll fill it in with family history. This may not be interesting to you, but it will be fun for me! And perhaps my research will inspire you to find out interesting stories about your own family!


This is a photo of my grandmother (the little girl),
great-grandmother, great^2 grandmother and great^3 grandmother.
They are sitting outside their home in Fort Wayne, Indiana

2 comments:

  1. This is officially interesting to me - old photos are so fascinating, especially when you know who's in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew where the picture was taken. Tryna

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.