Busy

Oh my goodness! I was being such a good and consistent blogger. Unfortunately my summer days of leisure have passed, and I am now back in the craziness of school. I am enrolled in only two classes, because more than that would infringe on my ability to do research. These classes are on a level I have never seen before. Well, the assignments for Type Systems are at least. The first of our weekly assignments took me 15 hours to finish, and then another 14 hours to type up in the required \LaTeX format. My completed assignment was 7 pages of typed math. Oh my. But I would be lying if I said I didn't love it (except for the typing part, that was awful). It's a really amazing atmosphere here. Everyone loves what they're doing, and is excited to discuss it. I'm in for a huge challenge with the research and studies I will be doing.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.