Poor Purchase

I made a mistake when I purchased the cheapest 20 inch duffel bag that Target had in stock. It was the perfect size for lugging around on trains and through various hostels, but the quality was less impressive. By the time we reached Rome I had mended eight separate tears. I was quite concerned that it wouldn't make it through the checked luggage back to America. But, with my needle and thread, I limped it along for the entire month and I'm happy to report there was no additional damage on the flight home. Of course, some of the rips were perhaps caused by my attempts to shove more new purchases in the bag at every stop.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness that you are now using a high-quality green google bag instead!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.