Family Tree

This weekend I took informtaion that had been collected by relatives in California, Mexico and the Netherlands, and I created a family tree wiki.  I am very excited about this, and have wanted to do it for a really long time.  Here is the site I created:


I know that most of the people who read my blog are not interested in my family history, but I will urge you to look into your own family's history.  You might meet relatives you didn't know you had... people spread through all corners of the world over a century.  Maybe, like me, you'll find ties to a Mexican President.  Perhaps you'll find out that you're related to one of the first women photographers in California.  Or you'll learn about a nature reserve in Tasmania that was started by a great uncle.  

You know what they say, "You can't know where you're going unless you know where you've been."

1 comment:

  1. There must be a connection between Kohler's chimps and your family tree.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.