Blast from the Past

I visited my grandparents in Fort Wayne, IN this weekend. About a year ago I had told my grandpa that I was interested in a record player. This weekend he gave me a turn table, a stereo, and two speakers! Also, a few records from his own collection. So here's what I've been listening to:

Peter, Paul, & Mary
Dueling Banjos
Marty Robbin's Greatest Hits
Let's Dance to Big Hits
Boston Pops
25 Immortal Masterpieces

It has been a great way to avoid doing more homework.


Movie recommendation: Across the Universe. A musical with just Beatles music.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Beatles music? I thought that in the preview I saw, there was at least one Led Zepplin song or something. But maybe my ear failed hard.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.