It's about time

It has been too long since I have posted.

Things that have happened since August 28th:

Visited Chicago - saw the Bean
Taught my first solo lab section (11 students)
Went to New York City for the first time (so much bigger than I had imagined)
Attended a mostly traditional Punjabi wedding
Classes (including Racquetball)
Learned how to hook together a super computer from cluster nodes
Two exams, one paper (few enough not to complain)

Now looking toward the future. Next weekend I'll be going to Pittsburgh to give a talk at Carnegie-Mellon about the research I did this summer! I'm a little nervous, but the talk is only ten minutes long, so hopefully I can't mess it up too badly. Also, I'm extremely well prepared, so that has to help...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an exciting semester!! Why did you go to New York (to visit someone or just for fun)? And what is a Punjabi wedding? You're teaching a class??

    Good luck in Pittsburg!! I'm sure you'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, I sent you a letter today. I'm hoping that it went to the right address. The one I have might be from last year... Has it changed?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.