Who Wrote This?

Alright, it's time for a game. Guess the name that goes with the yearbook signature. The winner gets some extra Sarah love. :)


1. "It has been a hoot this gym class year!..."

2. "P.S. We need to give Mrs. Hampton a papaya..."

3. "Woot Moo! See you next year!"

4. "Thanks for picking up all the cos cos sin sin, etc. May all your 'tangents' be great friends. :)"

5. "Lunch was fun - at least about 99.874% of the time, and No, I do not over analyze things."

6. "Despite our 'abusive relationship,' I enjoy each minute w/ you..."

7. "My fondest memory of game club is the time the two of us beat all the guys in Guesstures - we rock!..."


That's enough nostalgia for the evening. Time to re-shelve the yearbooks.

7 comments:

  1. A list of possible people would be helpful, I think--as well as a hint as to whether some names can be used more than once. Without all that though, I would have to guess that 1 and 6 were Abby, 2 was Lucas, and 7 was me :) The one about lunch being fun about 99.874% of the time sounds like Lucas too, but I'm not as confident about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It's me again. I just wanted to let you know that I did notice that you had called--and I would love to chat sometime, but... I'll be on vacation until Friday. Sean is coming up from the 11-16, so maybe in between those events or after, I'll try to call--or you can try again too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As requested, a list of names... (also, no name is used twice).

    Ron Millard, Lucas, Steve West, Abby, Ann, Danny Berry, and Mel.

    Though I do think that rather gives away the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. "It has been a hoot this gym class year!..." DANNY BEERY

    2. "P.S. We need to give Mrs. Hampton a papaya..." LUCAS

    3. "Woot Moo! See you next year!" STEVE

    4. "Thanks for picking up all the cos cos sin sin, etc. May all your 'tangents' be great friends. :)" MR MILLARD

    5. "Lunch was fun - at least about 99.874% of the time, and No, I do not over analyze things." MEL

    6. "Despite our 'abusive relationship,' I enjoy each minute w/ you..." ABBY

    7. "My fondest memory of game club is the time the two of us beat all the guys in Guesstures - we rock!..." ANN

    ... I really didn't know who numbers 3 and 7 were, but I saw in Ann's comment that she claimed number 7. Then I looked at your list of people and got number 3 by elimination. The rest I knew just from reading them, though.

    --Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, providing the names is a huge help. For instance, I never would have thought to match Steve or Danny with a quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually before I saw that you had given a hint, I thought the 'hoot' thing sounded like something Danny Berry would say.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.