The Georgia Aquarium

So, Atlanta claims to have the world's largest aquarium. I don't believe they have more varieties of fish than other aquariums that I've been to, however they did have a HUGE tank with a few whale sharks in it!

Despite the awesome size of the whale sharks, they were not what I wanted to see most. In fact, the sea nettles were what I was most excited about. Unfortunately, their tank looked like this...


The scuba tank cleaner was actually drawing a rather large crowd. I wonder if he was more interesting to some than the sea nettles would have been. Alas.

I took too many pictures to put up here, so I'm posting the rest in an album on flickr.

1 comment:

  1. They have whale sharks?! That is so awesome! I really want to see one of those guys. Of course, sea nettles are pretty darn sweet as well. I'm sorry that they were temporarily replaced by the scuba guy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.