White Water Canoing

I seem to have gotten very bad at posting. I think I enjoy changing the picture at the top of my blog more than actually adding content to it.

On Friday I will embark on a 22 hour drive down to the Rio Grande (Big Bend, Texas, area), for spring break. This trip will quite possibly be the most intense thing I've ever done. Everything we take has to fit into a plastic bucket that we'll be waterproofing with trash bags... We're limited to 3-4 pairs of synthetic underwear for 7 days of camping; I'm planning to sneak in 5, do you think they'll notice? I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds extreme. Are you going with an organization through your school or something? Well, hope you have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you that I ended up seeing the Vagina Monologues at my school (not with Sean--I found two friends who knew someone in it and wanted to go). Anyways, for the most part I really enjoyed it. Do you know if they change every year? Because now I want to see it again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm posting another comment(immediately after having posted the previous one, actually). I feel like I haven't heard from you in a long time, and I felt the need to ask how things are going. So, how are things going?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.