Insane in the Membrane

Tomorrow I have a test in Abstract Algebra and then another in my Data Structures class. These are two of the four tests I have this week. I'm going insane, but this is primarily because I procrastinated studying until tonight and now I'm on Blogger, alas.

I'm realizing that I don't like the idea of working in the real world. It isn't that I'm too lazy to want a job, but I'm having trouble coming up with a job that I would want to do every day for the rest of my life. I don't know how many people know about this, but I'm picking up a major in computer science along with my math major, and I will quite possibly go to grad school in comp sci instead of math. (Mel is probably gasping in horror right now... Miss Weigel would be proud).

If anyone has ideas on what I'm going to do with the rest of my life, feel free to leave them for me. (Absurd ideas are not only accepted, but expected. :) )

2 comments:

  1. I think that you should teach disabled children how to play water polo. There's probably really a market for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you would make a great llama trainer and because that has soooo much to do with your college experience, it is clearly the job for you. You will be able to say, "Tina, you fat tub of lard..." in binary.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.