More than Thin Mints?

I went camping last weekend and among us was a former girl scout and a troop leader. I seem to have missed out on quite a lot by not being involved in any kind of out door activity group as a child. I was the only girl that didn't know what a banana boat is or how to make one. Let me just say, they are absolutely incredible. They fall just short of S'mores in my list of camp fire foods. In case there is anyone who has also suffered a childhood without this secret recipe, I bring it to you now.

Slit a banana lengthwise, but not all the way. It will look like a canoe.
Then stuff it with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Wrap it in foil and stick it in the fire for about five minutes.
Unwrap it (carefully) and enjoy its gooey goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.