Work and Play

After interviewing once more at dress barn with two of the managers, they offered me a part time job. I am now Sarah, Sales Associate Extraordinaire. This means I'll be helping menopausal women find something slimming to wear.

In other news, this incredible guitarist, Michael Kelsey, is going to have a live show in Kansas City on June 28th, at the Hurricane in Westport. This guy is really awesome, and funny, and puts on a great show. I got to see him once in Bloomington. Is anyone interested in going with me? I'm not sure about all the details yet. I noticed that the Hurricane's website doesn't show that he's booked for that night, but it doesn't seem to have been updated in a while. I'll call before we go and make sure he's actually performing that night.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.