Summer Fun

Okay, here's an official invite to everyone. Sorry about the late notice.

Where: Roe Park
When: Noon on Friday, June 30, 2006
What: Picnic, bring your own lunch
Who: Everyone!
Other: Bring a Frisbee/kite/miscellaneous park game if you want. Also, I'm planning on going on a bike ride afterward, so if anyone would like to join me you should bring your bike.

I have very few days off, so I have vowed to make the most of them. Today was the first of such days, and I have to say it was marvelous. I rode my bike to Missouri (which takes a lot less time than walking!) and then I spent the rest of the day reading and playing Super Mario World with Abby. It was wonderfully lazy.

I think my bike is already falling apart. I suppose that would make sense because I bought it used, but it is dissappointing nevertheless. I finally got a (German) nut to replace the one that fell off of the front fender and before I got home from the bike store, the same nut fell off of the back fender! Hopefully nothing more serious falls off of it for a while. If only Bike America had hired me, I would know how to fix it all myself.

1 comment:

  1. How far are you guys in Super Mario World now?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.